R. Brad Vogel, DO
Share This Page
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics (AOAO)
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Oklahoma State Medical Association (OSMA)
- Oklahoma Orthopedic Society
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association (OOA)
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, in 1991 with a BS in Biology.
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine with a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) in 1995.
- Internship: Garden City Osteopathic Hospital, Garden City, Michigan in 1995-1996.
- Residency: Oklahoma State University for Health Sciences-Tulsa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery 1996-2000.
- Fellowship: Hand/Microsurgery University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / Baptist Medical Center in 2001.
- Norman Regional Health Systems - Active Staff
- Purcell Municipal Hospital - Consulting Staff
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital, Yukon, Oklahoma
- Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Primary areas of interest are hand/upper extremity and microsurgery: including hand, wrist and finger fractures, carpal tunnel, ulnar tunnel, hand trauma/injury, excision of ganglions, reconstructive procedures and arthritis surgery.
Hand/upper extremity and microsurgery including hand, finger, wrist and elbow trauma/fractures, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, ganglions, reconstructive/arthritis surgery, tendon/nerve repair, trigger fingers, Dupuytren's contracture and tendinitis.
Chief Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999-2000.