Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center
Vytautas Ringus, M.D.
Primary interests are foot and ankle surgery. Specialty training in forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot reconstruction, including total ankle replacement, cartilage grafting, and external fixation. Thoroughly trained in lower extremity trauma.
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Arts.
- Graduated from the University of Illinois-Chicago with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 2004.
- Completed orthopaedic surgery residency at West Virginia University from 2004 - 2009.
- Completed foot and ankle fellowship at the Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center in Westerville, Ohio in 2010.
- Norman Regional Hospital - Active Staff.
- Purcell Municipal Hospital - Active Staff.
- For more information about the STAR total ankle replacement click here
- For more information about the Wright Medical InBone ankle replacement click here