Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center
David Bobb, M.D.
Primary interests are the shoulder and sports medicine. Special training in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee and ankle. Highly experienced in reconstructive surgery of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Member of the Norman Physicians Association
- Norman Regional Hospital Organization
Graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts with Academic Distinction.
Graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1996.
Postgraduate orthopaedic surgery training 1997-2001
- Norman Regional Hospital - Active Staff
- Purcell Municipal Hospital - Consulting Staff